|Added on Rightmove:||01 January 2016 (839 days ago)|
- 3 TWO BED/TWO BATH FLATS AVAILABLE IN THE ARTISAN PLACE DEVELOPMENT
- LOCATED ON EITHER FIRST OR SECOND FLOOR (BLOCK WITH LIFT)
- ALLOCATED PARKING FOR 1 CAR
- COMPLETELY BRAND NEW & MODERN THROUGHOUT
- WITHIN A 10-12 MINUTE WALK TO HARROW & WEALDSTONE STATION
- AVAILABLE FOR VIEWINGS IMMEDIATELY
Hinton & Downes are pleased to offer to the rental market, 3 extremely elegant and well designed TWO BEDROOM/TWO BATHROOM FLATS situated on the first and second floors within the brand new development at "Artisan Place" in Harrow Weald, within a 10-12 minute walk to Harrow & Wealdstone Station (Bakerloo and London overground), other local transport and shopping facilities.
These excellent sized TWO DOUBLE bedroom flats benefit from being brand new throughout, having allocated parking for 1 car and comprises the following:- Video/phone entry system, lift within the block, spacious entrance hall with 2 storage cupboards, modern fitted kitchen (with appliances) which is open plan to the reception room. Two double bedrooms one with en-suite and separate family bathroom with bath and shower over. All flats come with a private balcony.
All 3 of these two bedroom flats are available immediately are are offered to the market on an UNFURNISHED basis.
Suitable for a professional sharers, a couple or a smally family. Sorry, NO DSS.
Contact the office now to arrange an internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LHDBH03. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinton & Downes, Harrow Weald.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.