Office to rentPriory Place, Office , DONCASTER DN1
£1,100 pcm| £254 pw
- Outstanding central office location to let in Doncaster DN1
- Large office space
- Smaller office in rear
- Kitchen and storage area
- Toilet and washing facilities
- Carpet throughout
- Fire alarms fitted
- Available June 2016
Force 10 Property Management are delighted to offer this well presented ground floor office space in the heart of Doncaster's retail area. Holding an outstanding business location, it t is ready for immediate occupation. The office is spread over the whole of the ground floor.
The property's features include:
- - Large windows
- - Large office space approximately 5x3 metres
- - Smaller office in rear Approximately 3x2 metres
- - Kitchen and storage area in the rear of the building
- - Carpet throughout
- - Fire alarms fitted.
Service/ Maintenance Charge
There is no service charge on this property.
Building insurance will be recharged to tenant at cost (cost still to be confirmed).
The landlord is providing the lease. There is no legal cost associated with this - tenant would only be required to pay his own solicitor, should tenant instruct one.
There is no VAT on this office's rent.
To appreciate the excellent potential of this property, viewing is essential.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Force 10 Property Management on 0330 333 0701 or visit our website http://www.force10property.co.uk.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual / business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 90814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Force 10 Property Management, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.