|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 February 2015 (1159 days ago)|
- An exceptional, high-specification studio flat
- Private kitchenette with microwave and fridge/freezer
- Two double beds (one is adjustable)
- Digital key entrance, ample storage space and desk
- Free wifi
- Free utensils, cutlery, crockery and secure bike storage
- 24/7 reception, lift, laundrette and disabled access
- Communal lounges with vending machines, TV and games tables
SHORT LET. A stylish, newly built studio flat opposite Camden Stables Market, boasting two double beds, Wifi, a private kitchenette, plenty of storage space and a 24/7 reception.
Chalk Farm Road is a superb location moments from the wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants in and around Camden Town, while the green open spaces of Primrose Hill are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 852345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.