Office to rentiD Maidenhead, Vanwall Business Park, Vanwall Road, Maidenhead, SL6
10,000 sq. ft.
- 10,000 sq ft (929 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Lighting designed to CIBSE codes
- Automated lighting control with daylight linking
- Base build modular wiring system, makes tenant fit out quicker & less disruptive
- Fire alarm, disabled refuge and toilet alarm systems provided
- Electronic access control and door entry intercom provided
- TV, radio and satellite aerial provided to each tenant demise
- VRF system for cooling and heating with roof space allowance, for tenant expansion
- Ducted fresh air supply and extract system delivers fresh air to each office space
- 2 x ten person lifts serving all floors
iD Maidenhead is a new landmark Grade A self-contained office building located on a premium Thames Valley office park, with excellent car parking and Maidenhead's town centre amenities and transport links on its doorstep. 37,005 sq ft of Grade A Headquarters office space with a truly distinctive identity, benefiting from 143 parking spaces.
Second Floor - 12,628 sq ft (1,173 sq m)
First Floor - 12,215 sq ft (1,135 sq m)
Ground Floor - 11,471 sq ft (1,066 sq m)
Reception - 691 sq ft (64 sq m)
Total - 37,005 sq ft (3,438 sq m)
- Architecturally striking new building façade
- 37,005 sq ft of Grade A office accommodation over three floors
- A new, impressive double-height reception
- Fully accessible raised floors
- 2.8m - 3.2m clear floor-to-ceiling heights
- New VRF heating and cooling system
- Suspended ceilings with LG7 compliant lighting
- 2 x new lift cars
- Male & Female WC's on every floor
- Shower facilities on every floor
- Car parking ratio of 1:258 sq ft (143 spaces)
- EPC Grade B (31)
- Cycle spaces
- Occupational density of 1:8 sq m
- Excellent natural light with views of the surrounding countryside
- Professionally designed external landscaping
Prominently situated within Vanwall Business Park, close to the busy commuter town of Maidenhead, iD Maidenhead occupies a premiere out of town office location.
The building provides excellent road, rail and air links with excellent access to the motorway network and regular rail services to Central London. Rail access to London will further improve with the completion of Crossrail in 2019 with journey times to Bond Street and Canary Wharf being 41 and 55 minutes respectively. Maidenhead is also within easy reach of Heathrow Airport, giving direct access to European and international destinations.
Western Rail Access to Heathrow (WRAtH) is a proposed new rail link which will dramatically reduce journey times from Maidenhead to Heathrow to 14 minutes. It will deliver more convenient journeys for 12 million residents, and will benefit the whole UK economy.
Thames Valley Berkshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) is the lead organisation promoting improved rail access to Heathrow from the west, and has gathered a wide support base of other public and private bodies.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-39071343.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference iD_maidenhead_sl6_4ub_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bray Fox Smith Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.