Light Industrial to rentUnit 5, Malory Road, Beacon Park, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31
£107,000 pa (£8,917 pcm)
12,531 sq. ft.
- 12,531 sq ft (1,164 sq m)
- Min eaves height of 7.2m (23ft)
- Electric roller shutter doors.
- 3 Phase Power Supply
- Ground and First Floor offices
- Landscaped parkland setting
Great Yarmouth is a dynamic commercial centre encompassing a broad range of key business sectors. Beacon Park is located to the south of Great Yarmouth, adjacent to the A12 and provides excellent access to Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Norwich and the wider road network.
We are delighted to offer this brand new high specification warehouse with two storey offices and secure yard area.
More information is available on: www.beaconpark.co.uk
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-39100050.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 334317LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnolds Keys, Norwich - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.