Office to rentPart Third Floor, International House, Ealing, London, W5
8,000 sq. ft.
- 8,000 sq ft (743 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Four pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- Three compartment underfloor trunking
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings
- Integral lighting
- On-site car parking 1:563 sq ft
Refurbished third floor offices from 8,000 - 19,000 sq ft with excellent on-site car parking close to Ealing Broadway station. The offices are centred around an impressive full height glass atrium and private landscaped gardens.
The vacant space is located across two suites on the 3rd floor and provides flexible self-contained accommodation.
- Third Floor West = 8,000 sq ft / 743.2 sq m
- Third Floor East = 11,000 sq ft / 1,021 sq m
Ealing is located only 7 miles from Central London and benefits from excellent transport links. By Road, Junction 2 of the M4 is within 3 miles whilst Junction 15 of the M25 is 10 miles and Heathrow Airport is only 11 miles. By Rail London Paddington is only 10 mins and by Tube Oxford Circus is 24 mins whilst Bank is accessible in 33 minutes. Crossrail will further improve Ealing's connectivity from 2019 onwards.
International House is located in the centre of Ealing between the Broadway and the High Street. The building is within a short walk of Ealing Broadway station and adjoins the Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-39117480.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference International_ealing_8k. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bray Fox Smith Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.