|Added on Rightmove:||07 August 2017 (73 days ago)|
- Kitchen/breakfast/dining room
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Balcony and garden
- Garage and off street parking
- Administration fees apply
- EPC Rating = D
Modern four bedroom townhouse with garage and parking in a very central city location.
EPC Rating: F
Centrally located between Jesus Green and Bridge Street.
A superb, modern end of terrace town house in a very central city location between Jesus Green and Bridge Street. The property has the added advantage of off street parking and a garage. Ground floor dual aspect sitting room with French door leading to decked balcony. Lower ground floor has a utility room and a spacious kitchen/breakfast/dining room with doors opening on to an enclosed rear garden. First floor two double bedrooms one with en suite shower room and small balcony and a family bathroom. Two further bedrooms on the second floor, one with balcony. Off street parking and garage to the rear of the property.
Square Footage: 1,590 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-39205833.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAL160020_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Cambridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.