|Added on Rightmove:||05 June 2013 (1838 days ago)|
- EXCELLENT LEAFY STREET CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS/SHOPS
- MANY SUPERB PERIOD FEATURES
- FIVE LARGE BEDROOMS
- ATTRACTIVE GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY FOR 3 CARS
Furnished deceptively spacious, five bedroomed, semi detached property, located close to West Didsbury and local amenities. Porch, hall, dining room, living room with patio door onto rear garden, large breakfast kitchen with appliances, first floor landing, master bedroom with range of fitted robes, three further double bedrooms, modern bathroom with shower, second floor landing, spacious fifth bedroom with velux skylight and en-suite facility. Outside, private driveway for three cars, large south-facing lawned rear garden with patio and garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LON-9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Phipps Property Management Ltd , Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.