|Added on Rightmove:||08 June 2013 (1624 days ago)|
- A recently refurbished two bedroom garden flat
- Reception with high ceilings
- Tiled flooring through living areas
- Ideally located for Earl's Court
A recently refurbished two bedroom garden flat located in the heart of Earls Court. Reception room with bay window and tiled flooring, semi separate custom fitted quality kitchen, balcony overlooking large garden. Ideally located for the amenities of Earl's Court, motorists have good access to A4/M4.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-39250501.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference R118306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington Church Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.