|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2012 (1894 days ago)|
- town centre location
- smart second floor apartment
- excellent presentation
- spacious and well appointed living accommodation
- ample natural light
- two bedrooms
- fitted kitchen with most appliances
- bathroom with shower
- chair lift to all floors
- due to price and location early viewing advised
A very smart second floor apartment offered for rent at a very competitive rate. The apartment is conveniently placed for the town centre and railway station.
Complimented by spacious and comfortable living accommodation with excellent presentation. Must be seen.
In brief the property comprises:
Entrance hall with cloak cupboard incorporating storage shelves,
Lounge, a lovely light room and spacious with wide bay window,
Kitchen with wall and floor units incorporating drawers, contrasting work preparation surfaces with splash tiles above, electric cooker with extractor hood, free standing fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine
Master bedroom, a well appointed room with attractive fitted wardrobes and drawers
Second bedroom, a comfy size single room
Bathroom, fully tiled with three piece suite comprising: panel bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c
Access into the apartment block and to the parking is gained from South Parade.
A property that is ready and waiting for you. Walk in, pop the kettle on and sit down. Due to location and the competitive rate early viewing is strongly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000044868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Northallerton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.