|Added on Rightmove:||28 January 2016 (631 days ago)|
- A modern & well designed ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM third floor apartment
- Within a 5 minute walk to Harrow & Wealdstone Station - Bakerloo line
- Fast train (15 minutes) to London Euston
- Dishwasher & washer/dryer
- Suitable for a single occupant or professional couple. Sorry, NO DSS
- Lift within the block
Hinton & Downes are pleased to offer to the rental market, this extremely modern and well designed ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM third floor flat situated within "Essence Apartments" development in Wealdstone within a 5 minute walk to Harrow & Wealdstone Station (Bakerloo and London overground - fast train to Euston in 15 minutes), other local transport and many shopping facilities.
This larger than average one bedroom flat benefits from being around 1 year old, has video/phone entry system, is extremely well located and comprises the following:- Video/phone entry system, lift within the block, spacious entrance hall with 1 storage/airing cupboard, modern fitted kitchen (wooden flooring and kitchen with integrated appliances including electric hob, oven, dishwasher and washer/dryer) which is open plan to the reception room. Large double bedroom (carpeted floor) and separate bathroom with bath and shower attachment. This flat has a private balcony off of the reception room.
Available immediately and offered to the market on an unfurnished basis.
Suitable for a professional single occupant or a couple. Sorry, no DSS.
Contact the office now to arrange an internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LHADEA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinton & Downes, Harrow Weald.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.