|Added on Rightmove:||28 January 2016 (872 days ago)|
- An extremely elegant and well designed STUDIO FLAT
- Available on an unfurnished basis
- Walking distance to Harrow & Wealdstone Station (Bakerloo & London overground)
- Only 6 months old
- Students are welcome, providing they have a Guarantor
- Contact the office now to organise an internal inspection
An extremely elegant and well designed STUDIO FLAT within the brand new development at "Artisan Place" in Harrow Weald, only a 10 minute walk to Harrow & Wealdstone Station (Bakerloo and London overground), other local transport and many shopping facilities.
This well laid out studio benefits from being on 6 months old, is unfurnished and comprises of the following:- Video/phone entry system, spacious entrance hall with 2 storage cupboards (1 housing the washer/dryer), modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including electric hob, oven and fridge/freezer, large studio room and separate bathroom with bath and shower attachment.
Available mid FEBRUARY 2016 and suitable for a professional single occupant or a couple.
Students are welcome, providing they have a Guarantor. Sorry, NO DSS.
Contact the office now to arrange an internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LHAD8081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinton & Downes, Harrow Weald.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.