|Added on Rightmove:||28 January 2016 (662 days ago)|
- A large ONE BEDROOM first floor flat
- Excellent location
- Walking distance to Harrow & Wealdstone Station
- Reception room and separate kitchen/diner
- Residents parking on road
- Suitable for a professional single occupant or couple
A VERY WELL PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT LOCATED IN A QUIET CUL DE-SAC ROAD and well positioned for shopping and transport facilities in the surrounding area including that of Harrow/Wealdstone BR/Bakerloo Line & London Overground (Fast train to London Euston in 15 minutes) station. The property is a great size and is offered for rent in very good order throughout with gas fired central heating, partial double glazed windows, own front door and comprises the following:- Excellent sized reception room, separate kitchen/diner, large double bedroom and bathroom with bath and shower over.
The property is offered for rent being UNFURNISHED and is available for occupation with immediate effect.
Suitable for a singe occupant or a couple. Sorry, NO DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LHAD6256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinton & Downes, Harrow Weald.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.