Cafe to rentGround Floor Little Bolton Town Hall, St Georges Road, Bolton, BL1
£25,000 pa (£2,083 pcm)
3,161 sq. ft.
- 3,161 sq ft (293 sq m)
- Ready for tenant's fit out
- Large outside dining/drinking area
- Historic building with plenty of retained character
- Situated next to large pay and display car park
Little Bolton Town Hall was acquired by SJLL in April 2011 and a programme of refurbishment works have since commenced to bring this historic building back to life. The building has been excellently restored, with grant aid from Bolton Council and the Heritage Lottery Fund, and is now ready to be fitted out for its new use.
The building provides a large open area at ground floor level that would be suitable for a restaurant or a bar. The property is currently refrubished to a shell condition reday for a tenant's fit-out. The property also has a basement area and outside space for either dining, drinking or as a smoking area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-39479670.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe Commercial , Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.