|Added on Rightmove:||28 January 2016 (846 days ago)|
- Portable Air Conditioning units
- Wide double fronted building
- Detached House
- 6-8 bedroom house
- 2 further studies
- Small private garage
- Additional off street parking
- Access to Burton Court included
We are delighted to offer this stunning house which has been refurbished throughout. The grand 6 bed property comprises of a reception with open fire, formal dining for 14, eat-in kitchen, 3 bathrooms, 2 further studies and a private patio. The low build house with high ceilings offers excellent entertaining space coupled with a comfortable and warming reception providing luxurious living on this charming street.
With flexibility on furnishings the house is available for both Long and Short Let.
Please call to find out more.
Ideally located for the amenities of the Kings Road, Sloane Square and Chelsea Embankment, this property also has the famous 3 Michelin Star Gordon Ramsay Restaurant very nearby.
Private patio accessible internally from the house and externally through a private side entrance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-39502161.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference hasq3790329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.