|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 August 2017 (314 days ago)|
- Rent: £54 pppw - Available: September 2017
- Beautifully presented flat
- Three double, welcoming bedrooms
- Stylish lounge with modern furniture
- Sleek kitchen with cream units
- Full bathroom suite
- Private rear yard
- On-street parking
- Five minutes to City Centre and Hospital
- Ideal for groups of students or professionals
Rent: £54 pppw - Available: September 2017 - letslivehere are proud to offer this beautifully presented, three bedroom first floor flat on Ancrum Street, Spital Tongues. Great for student or professional groups, the flat is located within walking distance to the City Centre.
The lounge is bright with a contrasting sofa and tub chair, wooden dining table with chairs, coffee table and large wall mounted mirror. The room has also been tastefully decorated and includes a warm, neutral carpet.
The kitchen is fitted with sleek, cream units, brown marble effect worktops and splashback and a solid wood floor. The appliances are provided and include a fridge freezer, washing machine, oven and gas hob. The kitchen also grants access to the rear yard.
Each of the three bedrooms is a double and are also furnished with matching white furniture including a wardrobe and desk with chair. They also include a double bed.
Additionally, there is a full white suite to the bathroom, over bath electric shower and storage/medicine cabinet.
Spital Tongues is within a stones throw of Newcastle University, RVI Hospital and the City Centre and provides excellent value for money. There are local shops nearby and public transport links to get you around.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-39669732.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144002489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.