|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2016 (840 days ago)|
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances & Washing Machine
- Fitted 3 Piece Bathroom Suite & Shower
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Fully Furnished
- 5 Mins from The Town Centre
- Easy Access to M1 Junction 10 & London Luton Airport
2 bedroom 3 story house on a private estate. The property is fully furnished with gas central heating and double glazing. A high gloss white kitchen with tiled walls and stanless steel electric oven and electric hob and extractor hood and black work surfaces and a stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Intergrated fridge and freezer and intergrated washer/dryer and tiled floor. Spacious lounge with TV & telephone sockets. Downstairs cloakroom. Stairs leading to first floor. Spacious bedroom with built in double wardrobes and laminate flooring. TV & telephone socket and laminate flooring. Family bathroom comprising of a white 3 piece suit with vanity unit and electric shower with part tiled walls and tiled floor. Stairs leading to 2nd floor. Spacious bedroom with TV & telephonen socket and laminatre flooring. Off road parking. The property is in immaculate condition and internal viewing is highly recommended. THe M1 motorway (Junct 10) and Luton airport ane within easy access. The Town Centre is a 5 minute walk and the Train and Bus stations are within a 10 minute walk.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22albertgardens. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop, Luton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.