Commercial Property to rentHarmony Place, SE8
- Retail Unit to let with flexible uses
- Floor to ceiling glass frontage
- 6 minutes walk to Cutty Sark and Greenwich DLR
- New cultural and residential quarter
Retail Unit to let (flexible uses, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, B1, D1) in this new development by Telford Homes, 6 minutes walk to Cutty Sark and Greenwich DLR and rail stations. Greenwich Creekside is a mixed use development comprising four buildings along a piazza, designed to become a sustainable and cosmopolitan community mixing residential, office and commercial use. The development is next to the Laban dance school and Theatre and adjoining the future residential development area at Creekside East.
Unit 7 faces the piazza within the development and Copperas Street, it is offered in shell condition with capped services. The unit comprises the following areas
Ground floor approx. - 786 Sq. ft.
First floor approx. - 656 Sq. ft.
Total - 1442 Sq. ft.
It is offered on a new lease for a term to be arranged.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-39815889.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3998095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurford Salvi Carr, Aldgate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.