|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 January 2016 (617 days ago)|
- Well presented throughout in good condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and light filled interiors
- Large reception room with patio doors to garden
- Contemporary kitchen with dining area
- Master bedroom features en-suite shower room
- Three further generously sized bedrooms
- Wonderful private garden with conservatory
SHORT LET. Fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house, arranged over two floors offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with private garden and off-street parking.
Situated on a peaceful residential close, moments from the green open space of Chase Lodge Playing Fields with easy access to the A1.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 971715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, North Finchley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.