Office to rent15-16 Dufferin Street,London,EC1Y
£5,985 pcm (£1,381 pw)
1,207 sq. ft.
- 1,207 sq ft (112 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Double glazed sash windows
- Mitsubishi A/C and air handling units
- Roller shutter for the ground floor
- LED lighting control
- Engineered wooden flooring
- Kitchenettes with Bosch fridge and dishwasher
- Electrical floor boxes and metal trunking
- Copper fire alarm system
- 8 person lift
The building is located on the north side of Dufferin Street, a stone's throw from Old Street Station. This location on Dufferin Street provides a charming and peaceful environment amongst the wider hustle and bustle of the Old Street district. With Clerkenwell situated to the west and Shoreditch to the east the building lies within the established tech and design hubs of London attracting major occupiers to the area including Adobe, Amazon and Ubisoft.
Old Street (Northern Line, Overground and National Rail)
Barbican (Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle Line)
Liverpool Street (Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan Lines, Overground and National Rail)
Various bus routes providing access to the City, West End, North and East London
This architecturally designed building has been comprehensively refurbished and remodelled to provide a creative workplace in the heart of the city fringe.
The office benefits from excellent natural light, sash windows, good floor to ceiling heights, exposed services, bike storage and showers.
With four floors now let and one under offer, we have the 4th floor available and ready for immediate occupation.
• Double glazed sash windows
• Mitsubishi A/C and air handling units
• Encapsulite LED light with Legrand light control
• Engineered wooden flooring
• Reclaimed timber wall cladding
• Electrical floor boxes and metal trunking
• Kitchenettes with Bosch fridge and dishwasher
• 8 person lift
• Hansgrohe WC fittings
• Fermax intercom and access control
• Copper fire alarm system
Approximate Floor Areas
Fourth Floor - 1,207 sq. ft. - 112.13 sq. m.
Third Floor - 1,329 sq. ft. - Under offer
A new full repairing and insuring lease available from the freeholder for a term by arrangement.
£59.50 per sq. ft.
Estimated at £5.00 per sq. ft.
We understand that the rates payable for 2017/18 are as follows:
Fourth Floor - £21,457 per annum per sq. ft.
Interested parties must contact The London Borough of Islington to satisfy themselves to the accuracy of these figures.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-40054359.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference duff. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page LLP, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.