|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 September 2016 (523 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathroom
- Open Plan Reception
- Fitted Kitchen
- Rent Inclusive of All Utilities
- Full Time Porter and Residents Fitness Suite & Spa
- South Kensington (Circle, District & Piccadilly) Underground
This bright 2 bedroom apartment is situated on the third floor in Roland House; a modern portered building just off Brompton Road in South Kensington. The property is a five-minute walk to Gloucester Road (Piccadilly and Circle lines) underground station, which offers a range of services around London.
The apartment offers:
- A bright and spacious open plan reception room with fully fitted modern kitchen
- Two bedrooms providing ample storage space
- An all-tiled bathroom with heated towel rack and chrome fixtures and fittings.
- Neutrally decorated throughout, offering wood flooring in principal rooms
- flat screen TV in the reception.
- 463 sq ft
- Utilities included in rent
Roland House is set in a quiet location, offering residents 24 Hour Concierge, fitness centre and spa facilities. The local area of Gloucester Road and South Kensington provide plenty of boutique shops, popular restaurants and patisseries.
Short let available by separate negotiation. .
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-40103532.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000006061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benham & Reeves Lettings, Knightsbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.