|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (418 days ago)|
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE
- FITTED KITCHEN INCLUDING APPLIANCES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING BY WAY OF A COMBINATION BOILER
- AVAILABLE FROM 23RD DECEMBER
- GARDEN TO THE REAR
- EPC RATING D
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE SUITE
Hannells Lettings are delighted to offer this spacious ground floor apartment, located close to the city centre and public transport links. The property benefits from secure shared hallway entrance, gas central heating by way of a combination boiler and excellent access to local shops and amenities. The property briefly comprises; entrance hallway, fitted kitchen with room for appliances, kitchen/diner, double bedroom with fitted double wardrobes and bathroom with white three piece suite. To the front of the property can be found a shared low maintenance patio area with established flower and shrubbery beds, as well as allowing access to the rear of the property where it has the added benefit of an allocated section of the rear garden dedicated to this flat providing some outside space, there is also off road parking accessed from the rear. The property has excellent road links with the A516 and A38 road networks, and being only a short drive into the city centre and Cathedral quarter or Royal Derby Hospital.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-40133043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5630129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chellaston- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.