|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (355 days ago)|
- Spacious Apartment Located on 3rd Floor
- Fully Furnished
- 2 Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- 2 Luxurious Bathrooms
- Secure Allocated Parking for 1 Car
- Town Centre Location
- Good Transport Links (Trains and Buses)
- EPC Rating B
- Available Now
We are delighted to offer for let this spacious, fully furnished, third floor apartment located in the sought after Archers Place development in Bishop's Stortford town centre.
The property benefits from a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, a further good size bedroom, a luxury family bathroom, a spacious hallway, a large lounge area, a modern fully-fitted kitchen area with integrated appliances and one secure allocated parking space.
The property is ideally situated in Bishop's Stortford town centre providing great access to local shops, restaurants and bars. The property provides great transport links to both Central London and Stansted Airport as Bishop's Stortford train station and bus terminal are just a 2 minute walk away.
A viewing of this property is highly recommended, please call the office should you wish to arrange a viewing.
Admin fees apply; please contact us for further details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ArcherPlace. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Michael Properties, Bishops Stortford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.