Office to rentSuite 26-27, Derby Chambers, The Rock, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL9
£4,800 pa (£400 pcm)
305 sq. ft.
- 305 sq ft (28 sq m)
- SECOND FLOOR OFFICE 460 SQ FT (42.7 SQ M)
- STRIKING AND ATTRACTIVE PERIOD BUILDING
- BURY TOWN CENTRE, OVERLOOKING BURY PARISH CHURCH
- 5 MINUTES WALK FROM BUS / METROLINK INTERCHANGE
- FLEXIBLE LEASE TERMS AND INCENTIVES BY NEGOTIATION
Derby Chambers provides a range of individual first and second floor office suites in an attractive characterful period building five minutes walk from Bury Bus and Metrolink interchange. The property faces Bury Parish Church and is on the doorstep of Bury's banks, shops, etc. There are communal kitchen and toilet facilities and metered parking is available outside. Suite 17-18 offers a light and airy second floor office suite of 460 sq ft (42.7 sq m) split into two rooms. Views over Bury Parish Church create a very pleasant working environment. Flexible lease terms are available and incentives by negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-40369587.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearson Ferrier Commercial, Bury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.