|Added on Rightmove:||05 April 2017 (321 days ago)|
- Entrance hall
- Large kitchen/open plan living space
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Two balconies
- Secure under croft parking space
- Gymnasium and concierge service
- Administration charges apply
- EPC Rating = C
A large two bedroom furnished apartment in the popular Cambridge Riverside development in central Cambridge.
EPC Rating: C
Located at the city centre end of Newmarket Road at the rear of the Grafton centre.
An exceptionally spacious two bedroom second floor apartment in the popular Cambridge Riverside development.
Large open plan kitchen/living space, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en suite), two balconies, secure under croft parking space, use of on site gymnasium and concierge service.
Square Footage: 943 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAL130062_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Cambridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.