|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 March 2016 (781 days ago)|
- A three bedroom semi-detached house
- Beautiful family home
- Extremely well kept, large rear garden
- Garage via own drive
- Excellent condition throughout
- An early viewing is highly recommended
An extremely well presented THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE situated on a popular, residential road in the Harrow Weald area, within walking distance to the High Road, Harrow Weald where you will find local shops, useful bus links and easy access to Harrow & Wealdstone Station (Bakerloo line and London Overground). The property benefits from having a garage via own driveway, double glazed windows, gas central heating and comprises the following:- Bright entrance hall, two good sized reception rooms, one leading onto the beautifully fitted kitchen with appliances (gas hob, oven, washing machine and fridge/freezer) and downstairs W.C. Access to the large and well maintained garden via the rear reception room patio doors and access to the garage from the kitchen. The garage has a small utility area and can be used for storage. Upstairs has three bedrooms (2 double bedrooms and a spacious single bedroom) and family bathroom with bath and shower over.
This lovely family home is offered to the market being Unfurnished or Part Furnished (landlord is flexible) and is available from mid March 2016.
Suitable for a family. Sorry, NO DSS.
An early inspection is strongly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LHAD63254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinton & Downes, Harrow Weald.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.