|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2013 (1053 days ago)|
- Walking Distance From The Beach
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Double Garage
- Study & Conservatory
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Extensive Parking
- Good Sized Garden
- Energy Rating TBC
Situated in a secluded cul de sac position just a stones throw from Old Hunstanton beach is this large family home offering three reception rooms plus a conservatory and four double bedrooms with ensuite to master and a family bathroom. The property is ready for occupation. Call 01553 776478 to view.
Accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall. Cloakroom. Kitchen Breakfast Room. Utility Room. Dining Room. Lounge. Conservatory. Study. Landing. Four Bedrooms. Ensuite To Master. Family Bathroom. Double Garage. Gardens. Gas Central Heating.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
Entrance door. Stairs to first floor. Two storage cupboards. Radiator.
Fitted with a low level WC and wall mounted basin. Radiator. Window to rear.
Fitted with wall and base units with integrated eye level double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Fitted gas hob. Fridge freezer. Singel drainer sink. Radiator. Windows to front and side.
Fitted with a sink unit. Plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Gas fired boiler. External door to side garden.
Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Window to rear.
Radiator. Telephone point. Window to front.
Feature fireplace for ornamental use only. TV point. Two radiators. Patio doors to rear into conservatory. Window to rear.
D shaped double glazed conservatory. Double doors into rear garden.
Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Window to rear. Door to:
Panelled bath with mixer shower over. Low level WC and pedestal wash basin. Bidet. Radiator. Window to side.
Radiator. Wardrobe. TV point. Window to rear.
TV point. Radiator. Window to front.
Radiator. Wardrobe. Window to rear.
Fitted with a panelled bath with mixer tap shower over. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Window to front.
Mailnly laid to lawn with shrub borders.
The front of the property offers a tarmac driveway with extensive parking and a double garage.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-40541800.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0035J2503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Kings Lynn Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.