Business Park to rentGround Floor Wing, Rowan House, Cheshire Oaks Business Park, Ellesmere Port, CH65 9HQ.
4,291 sq. ft. | £55,750 pa| £4,646 pcm
- 4,291 sq ft (398 sq m)
- Modern open plan ground floor office of 4,291 sq ft (398.6 sq m) .
- Within an outstanding headquarters office building.
- Fully refurbished to provide the highest quality modern specification.
- Located within a mature business park setting.
- Within the well-established and sought after Cheshire Oaks Business Park.
- With direct access to Junction 10 of the M53.
Cheshire Oaks Business Park comprises a modern office campus within an attractive landscape environment adjacent to Cheshire Oaks Retail Park which is one of the country's most successful leisure and retail destinations. The Business Park has attracted a variety of high profile companies such as The Wirral NHS Foundation Trust, Morris & Co. Accountants and UBM Information. Cheshire Oaks Business Park benefits from excellent access to Junction 10 of the M53 providing access to the rest of the Wirral and Liverpool and connecting with the M56 and national motorway network beyond within approximately half a mile.
The premises comprises the entirety of a ground floor wing within Rowan House which is an outstanding headquarters office building in a mature business park setting. Rowan House has undergone an extensive refurbishment to provide the highest specification of modern offices and is fully let apart from the subject office suite. The offices are predominantly open plan in nature within two private offices/meeting rooms and dedicated newly fitted kitchen. Further meeting room facilities are available within Rowan House by separate arrangement.
The subject office suite has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment and benefits from the following:
* Shared use of impressive ground floor entrance reception/common areas.
* New suspended ceilings with LG3 compliant lighting.
* Dual air-conditioning/heating system.
* Three compartment perimeter trunking.
* Newly laid carpet tiles and complete redecoration.
* Mature landscaped grounds and private car parking.
The property has been measured on a Net Internal Area basis in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice and extends to 4,291 sq ft (389.6 sq m).
The subject office suite benefits from 17 private allocated car parking spaces. More spaces may be available upon request/by negotiation.
The premises are available to lease on terms to be agreed. A service charge may be levied on the tenant for a contribution towards the communal areas.
£55,750 per annum exclusive.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT of, and may be liable to, VAT at the standard rate prevailing.
Subject to a new business rates assessment by the local authority.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of D. A full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-40575870.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Rowan. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bolton Birch, Chester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.