|Added on Rightmove:||04 March 2016 (597 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Freezer, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Weekly cleaning & linen service
- Balcony, BikeStore
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed
- Allocated Parking Space
- iPod Dock, Netflix, Free wireless Internet access
- Hairdryer, Towels, Linen, Bath with shower over
- Central Heating, Double Glazing
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive weekly price**
A stylish and comfortable modern apartment forms part of an award winning gated development (White Rose Award for Architecture and Design) and is a short stroll from the City Walls and Micklegate Bar - the southern most entrance to the historic city. This property also benefits from it's very own parking space and a south facing balcony. It is also ideally situated for York Racecourse (approximately 15-20 minute walk).
Open plan lounge / living area with access to balcony * Fully fitted and equipped modern kitchen * Dining area to seat 4 * Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with King Size bed, fitted wardrobes and access to balcony * Bedroom 2: Smaller double bedroom accommodating a full size Double bed and freestanding wardrobe * Modern family bathroom with shower over bath and heated towel rail * Outside space * Secure bike storage to development
* Parking on-site for 1 vehicle *
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.