Commercial Property to rentChelwood, Bristol, BS39
- Well presented office space
- Close to the A37, Bristol & Bath
- Adjoining office also available
- Other space available on the site
The Old Barn offices are set within an attractive complex of rural offices located a short distance from the A37. The property is in a very advantageous position for commuting and is conveniently located between Bath and Bristol. Communications are excellent with access to the M4 and M5 being under 20 miles away.
From Bristol, proceed south along the A37 towards Yeovil. After passing through Pensford at the A368 take the first exit on the roundabout to Chelwood (A368 eastbound). Follow this road for approximately 0.5 miles and the entrance to Lady Farm will be found on the left.
The offices are well presented and would be ideally suited to those seeking an idyllical rural setting within close proximity to Bath and Bristol. The office measures approximately 800sq.ft.
The property is in a fantastic location set within Lady Farm which boasts attractive award winning gardens. There is good access being just a short distance from the A37 and at the property there is a security gate to the main drive. There is ample parking on site.
The kitchen and W/C facilities will be shared with the adjoining office. There are secure lockable doors.
There are ample electrical and telephone sockets in place. Broadband is available at the property.
If the office is let in parts it will need to be re-rated. The Rateable Value for the combined offices is £13,750 (2010 rating list).
The premises are available to rent on terms to be negotiated and any interested parties are invited to put a proposal forward. Any agreement will be negotiated subject to the following terms.
- The tenancy will be excluded from the security of tenure provisions under sections 24 – 28 inclusive of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- The tenant will be responsible for any outgoings including business rates and any services
- Service charges will be applicable
- The tenant will be responsible for full repairing and insuring
- The ingoing tenant will be required to contribute to the Landlords reasonable legal costs associated with the preparation of the tenancy agreement
- A deposit equivalent to 10% of the first year’s rent will need to be paid in advance
The Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales recommends that prospective tenants should seek the professional advice of a qualified property adviser before entering a legally binding contract.
EPC Rating – C
Bath and North East Somerset Council – 01225 477000
The property is available to let on flexible terms to be negotiated.
It is understood that the property benefits from mains water and electric. Oil fired central heating. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries regarding the capacity and availability of services.
Fixtures and Fittings
The property will be let on a ‘un-furnished’ basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-40654731.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LadyFarmSplit1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Killens, Chew Magna .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.