|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 February 2017 (238 days ago)|
- Well located one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Stunning private garden with patio area
- Off-street parking
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ample storage
- Fantastic location close to local amenities
SHORT LET. This stylish one bedroom raised ground floor flat is conveniently situated moments from Columbia Road, Broadway and Spitalfields Market and affords a gorgeous garden and off-street parking.
Hackney Road is host to an array of local amenities including the bars, boutiques and restaurants of Hoxton Square, the fantastic restaurants and markets of Columbia Road and Spitalfields. Transport includes Old Street and Liverpool Street Stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 974877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.