|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 September 2016 (255 days ago)|
- Lovely bay-fronted family room
- Bright kitchen/dining with bi folding doors to garden
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and bathroom
- Four additional bedrooms all with en-suite
- Two stylish bathrooms, three shower rooms and guest wc
- Additional study and eaves with storage space
- Wonderful private garden and off-street parking
Full descriptionSHORT LET. A stunning five bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting bright and modern interiors with a high-specification finish throughout, a wonderful private garden and off-street parking to the front.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on the nearby Finchley Road while the green open spaces of Basing Hill Park and Childs Hill Park are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 975320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Temple Fortune.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.