|Added on Rightmove:||28 June 2017 (298 days ago)|
- Close to town centre
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- Off road parking
A modern 3/4 semi-detached property on a popular estate close to Great Dunmow town centre. The property comprises 3-4 bedrooms, large lounge-diner, kitchen, newly refitted bathroom and downstairs shower room. The property is accessed across a driveway that provides parking for one car and has mature gardens to front and rear.
The property is located on Chelmer Drive, part of the popular 'Tenterfields' development. this location is a short walk to the centre of Great Dunmow with its local shops and amenities. The Property is also well situated for destinations that are further afield, being well located for accessto the B1256, A120 and thence M11. Mainline rail services are available at Bishop's Stortford, some 12 miles away, and stansted airport is located around a 6 mile drive to the east.
The property comprises:
- Entrance Hall.
- Study/Bedroom Four (2.5m x 2.3m).
- Shower Room (2.3m x 1.6m) - W/C, wash hand basin & shower cubicle.
- Kitchen (4.3m x 2.6m) - Fitted range of wall and floor units, built in double oven and hob & fridge/freezer, space for washing machine.
- Lounge (5.7m x 3.3m) - Feature Fireplace, large picture window to front, archway to kitchen and open plan into Dining Area.
- Dining Area (3.1m x 2.8m) - Dual aspect room with patio doors to garden.
- Bedroom One (3.3m x 3.0m) - Built in wardrobe, large picture window to front.
- Bedroom Two (3.8m x 3.3m) - Built in cupboard, large picture window to front.
- Bedroom Three (3.3m x 2.4m).
- Bathroom - Newly refitted with bath with hand held shower over, basin inset into vanity unit.
- Separate W/C.
- Front drive providing off street parking for 1 car, surrounded by grass and borders, path leading to side entrance.
- Covered side access, leading to garden and back door.
- Rear garden with patio, lawn and borders.
Whirledge & Nott does not have any authority to give representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate. No assumption should be made that the property has the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents. Whirledge & Nott has not carried out a survey nor tested any appliances, services or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Strictly by appointment Viewing of the property is entirely at the risk of the enquirer. Neither Whirledge & Nott nor the vendor accept any responsibility for any damage, injury or accident during viewing.
The property is connected to mains electricity and water and has the benefit of mains gas fired central heating. The property is connected to the BT network.
Council Tax Band
The property is assessed as Council Tax Band D
The property is classed as Band C
The property is to be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A two month deposit is required and will be held in accordance with the terms of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme. Rent will be paid monthly in advance by standing order.
The tenant will be required to provide Whirledge and Nott with the necessary details for referencing. There will be a charge of £150 per application payable by the tenant. Referencing will include credit checks and all character and employer references.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whirledge and Nott, Residential.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.