|Added on Rightmove:||21 March 2016 (612 days ago)|
- Three double bedroom terraced house to rent
- Modern throughout with wooden flooring
- Walking distance to Harrow & Wealdstone Station - Bakerloo line and fast train
- Available 1st April 2016
- Suitable for a family. Sorry, NO DSS and NO STUDENTS
- Early inspection is highly recommended
An extremely well presented and modern THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE situated on a residential road within walking distance to Harrow & Wealdstone Station - Bakerloo line and London Overground, fast train to London Euston 15 minutes. The property benefits from having wooden flooring throughout, has double glazed windows and comprises the following:- A brilliant sized through lounge, large kitchen/diner which is in an excellent condition, patio doors from kitchen and through lounge which open out onto private rear garden, which is very well kept. Upstairs has THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a family bathroom with bath and shower over.
The property is available early April 2016, is offered to the market on an UNFURNISHED basis and is suitable for a family. Sorry, NO DSS..
Contact the office now in order to arrange an internal inspection.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LHAD11568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinton & Downes, Harrow Weald.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.