|Added on Rightmove:||30 December 2015 (663 days ago)|
- Approx 2,750 sq ft lateral apartment
- Air conditioning
- 3-4 large double bedrooms
- Direct Lift Access
- Private Balconies to front and rear with good views
- Access to communal gardens
- Luxury finishes throughout
An amazing lateral, stunningly designed and furnished apartment with direct access to private balconies to the front and rear. High ceilings and original period listed building features throughout, and tastefully maintained. The property, located within a magnificent redbrick period building with concierge, is in excellent condition and includes the additional benefit of air conditioning and direct lift access.
Entrance hall, double reception, large eat-in kitchen, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, 2 further double bedrooms - one of which en suite, dining room or fourth bedroom, study, utility room, guest cloakroom, balcony, air conditioning, direct lift access
Hans Place is one of Knightsbridge's most sought after garden squares. The property is situated on the south side of Hans Place with views over the communal Gardens to the front and Pont Street to the rear. The property is centrally located, between Pont Street and Basil Street, offering access to a world class selection of excellent facilities and shops both in Knightsbridge and Sloane Street.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-40850232.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MYB1MYB2000017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maybria Group, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.