Office to rentUNIT 10 BROUGHTON WAY, WHITEHILLS BUSINESS PARK, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
£16,800 pa (£1,400 pcm)
2,928 sq. ft.
- 2,928 sq ft (272 sq m)
- HIGH SPECIFICATION OFFICE/ WAREHOUSE UNIT WITH SECURE YARD AND CAR PARKING
- SEMI DETACHED UNIT
- LOCATED ON PRESTIGIOUS WHITEHILLS BUSINESS PARK
- GROUND FLOOR WAREHOUSE GIA: 144 SQ M
- FIRST FLOOR OFFICES NIA: 128 SQ M
- TOTAL: 272 SQ M (2928 SQ FT)
- 9 CAR PARKING SPACES
- VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
This two storey semi detached unit comprises warehousing to the ground floor and high specification office accommodation to the first floor. The First floor offices are mainly open plan and spacious with some glass partitioning and a board room. The offices are carpeted throughout and benefit from gas central heating and air conditioning.
The ground floor accommodation is accessed by either a personal door or a roller shutter door. There is a loading bay to the front of the unit. Areas of the ground floor are subdivided for storage purposes.
The units also benefits from a secure yard to the side of the unit and also ample car parking spaces (approx 9 spaces).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-40852920.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.