|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 March 2017 (282 days ago)|
- A stunning two bedroom ground floor flat
- Well located in the fantastic Boxgrove Gardens development
- Offers ample and bright living space throughout
- Finished to an excellent standard
- Modern kitchen
- En suite bathroom
- Private patio terrace
- Great location with local amenities nearby
SHORT LET. Set within the superb Boxgrove Gardens development, this delightful two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition on the ground floor and offers a spacious reception room with doors out to a private patio.
The development is moments from Guildford's historic cobbled high street which provides a variety of shops, restaurants and amenities. The Surrey Hills and The Downs offers stunning woodlands and far-reaching views.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 977054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.