|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2017 (429 days ago)|
- A contemporary one bedroom fourth floor flat
- Enviably located in Maida Vale
- Bright reception room with original feature fireplace
- Sleek open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Modern shower room
- Close to shops and transport links
SHORT LET. Set within a stunning redbrick mansion block this stylish one bedroom fourth floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting bright open-plan accommodation and a superb location in Maida Vale.
Lauderdale Road offers easy access to the shops and amenities of Elgin Avenue, with the open spaces of the Paddington Recreation Ground and picturesque Little Venice also close by. Local transport links include Maida Vale Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 977526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.