|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 July 2016 (686 days ago)|
- Stunning Detached House
- Four bedrooms
- Refurbished To A Luxurious Standard
- Located In A Sought After Private Road
- Walking distance to New Malden station
- Prestigious Family Home
- Modern kitchen
- Garage on the side of the property
- Available Now
- An Absolute Must See!!!
A stunning four bedroom detached house set within this sought after private road located on the slopes of Coombe. This truly a stunning house has been modernized to a high standard and comprises a large entrance hall, a formal lounge/dining room, a exquisite modern kitchen with family room which also leads out onto a spacious conservatory. There is also a ground floor WC. To the first floor there are four very goodsized bedrooms; the master has a modern en suite shower room. There is also a up to date white suite family bathroom. Outside there is a well maintained front garden and driveway leading to the garage which provides off street parking for two cars. To the rear there is a well maintained 50ft garden. This is a must see property and comes furnished. The property will be available from now CALL NOW TO AVOID MISSING OUT!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-41127042.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000013637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne-Pees Lettings, Kingston Upon Thames.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.