|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (562 days ago)|
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM GARDEN APARTMENT
- SET WITHIN A LARGE PE0RIOD PROPERTY
- MODERN FINISH THROUGHOUT
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- SEPARATE MODERN KITCHEN
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- LOCATED MOMENTS FROM ST.JOHNS WOOD AMENITIES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Stunning newly refurbished (August 2015) one double bedroom garden apartment set within a large period property located on the Finchley Road. The apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment to a high standard throughout offering contemporary interiors and comprises spacious and bright double bedroom, spacious reception room, contemporary separate kitchen and contemporary tiled shower room. The property is located moments from the heart of St. Johns Wood and is walking distance to St. Johns Wood tube station and within easy reach of the open green spaces of Regent's Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-41134173.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26163452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterlows, Highgate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.