|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (343 days ago)|
- First Floor Apartment
- Fantastic Location
- One Bedroom with Dressing Room
- Spacious Living
- Modern Kitchen
- Luxury Bathroom
- Electric Radiator Heating
- Allocated Parking for One Car
- Communal Bicycle Shed
- Newly Refurbished
Beautifully presented first floor apartment to rent perfectly located close to the railway station & bus station and A11 road links making it convenient for commuting. The property is finished to an immaculate high end spec offering spacious living accomodation including high ceilings, one large double bedroom with dressing room, lounge, kitchen with soft closing units, full bathroom and parking.
We regret that we are unable to accept housing benefit recipients or pets.
Please contact our Lettings Team to arrange your viewing now!
Newly refurbished Stunning one bedroom first floor apartment to rent suitably located within a short walking distance to the railway station, bus station and town centre.
The property comprises of;-
Private front door entrance with vinyl flooring, radiator, storage cupboard and stairway up to the first floor
with vinyl flooring, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and extractor fan
Vinyl flooring, window to the front aspect with curtain pole, old english wall lights, radiator, TV/satellite/internet connections, double french doors leading to the kitchen allowing the rooms to be open plan
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with soft closing doors incorporating stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, work surfaces over, vinyl flooring, integrated electric oven with touch hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, space for washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. Radiator and window to front aspect with blind
Large double, carpet flooring, window to the front aspect with curtain pole, old english wall lights, radiator and entrance to dressing room
With carpet flooring, window to the side aspect with curtain pole and radiator
With window and blind, vinyl flooring, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, seperate shower enclosure with tiled walls and radiator. Airing cupboard with storage
Secure gated parking and communal bicycle shed.
The historic market town of Thetford is ideally positioned close to the Cambridgeshire and Suffolk borders and therefore offers good road links convenient for commuting.
Cambridge itself is about 33 miles to the west, Norwich is 29 miles East and Newmarket just 20 miles along the newly improved A11 dual carriageway.
The town has much to offer including amenities such as shopping, doctors, dentists, sports facilities, pubs, cafes and restaurants, highly regarded Grammar school and a railway station connecting with Ely, Cambridge and London.
The river "Thet" borders the southern boundary offering delightful riverside walks and there is currently re-development in place in the town centre with river frontage consisting of a cinema and hotel and restaurants. Further recreation can be found in the extensive forest areas in the surrounding areas including High Lodge offering forest cycle and walking routes and play areas.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-41135766.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4703E5906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Thetford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.