|Added on Rightmove:||04 April 2016 (616 days ago)|
- Kiosk with retail area
- Expressions of interest invited
- Located in the heart of Ferry Meadows
- Park attrackts 1.1 million visitors pa (2015)
- Innovative business ideas welcomed
An opportunity for new business venture within the heart of Nene Park
Expressions of interest invited
Lynch Lake Kiosk is located in the heart of Ferry Meadows, Nene Park on the edge of Peterborough which attracted over 1.1 million visits in 2015.
The Kiosk consists of a front retail space with hatch facing Lynch Lake and a storage area to the rear. It also benefits from water, electricity and supply and WC facilities.
Description Sq m Sq ft
Retail space 10.47 112.7
Storage area 8.56 92.14
Toilet facilities 1.85 19.91
TOTAL 20.88 224.75
The kiosk has previously been used as a Segway business and ice cream kiosk.
Ferry Meadows already benefits from an established café selling teas, coffees, light snacks, ice creams and confectionary and consequently food retail proposals are discouraged from applying.
The Nene Park Trust are now looking for innovative ideas for the future use of the building, that will not compete with the existing businesses in the Park.
ENERGY ASSESSMENT RATING
EPC rating band E
Expressions of interest and proposals invited. Terms TBC.
Internal viewing strictly by appointment with the sole agents. Kiosk can be view externally from Ferry Meadows.
01733 559 330
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PTL160012_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Peterborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.