Office to rentOffice Unit 6, Durham Road, Birtley, DH3
34 sq. m.
- 367 sq ft (34 sq m)
- FIRST FLOOR OFFICE ACCOMMODATION
- SPACIOUS OFFICE SUITE
- APPROX 25.3 m2 (273 sq ft)
- IMMEDIATE POSSESSION AVAILABLE
- PRIVATE REAR CAR PARK
- PROMINENT CORNER POSITION
- NEW FLEXIBLE LEASE TERMS AVAILABLE
- £2,750 PER ANNUM EXCLUSIVE
The subject comprises a spacious office suite at first floor level of a three storey stone built property. The property has recently been refurbished with double glazed windows throughout, new carpets throughout and a new roof. The subject occupies prominent corner position where Orchard Street meets Durham Road, Birtley. To the rear of the property lies a large private car park.
The subject is located on a prominent corner position where Orchard Street meets Durham Road, Birtley. Birtley lies approximately 7 miles South of Newcastle Upon Tyne and benefits from good access links via the A1(M).
To the rear of the property there is a large private car park for tenants and customers.
The premises are offered LEASEHOLD subject to a new lease term to be negotiated.
The premises are supplied with mains electricity and water. Each tenant to be resonsible for their own electricty, water and business rates.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-41149045.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson Estate Agents, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.