|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 April 2016 (559 days ago)|
- Lincoln LN1 (Move in dates NOW through to SEPT)
- All Bills, Council Tax, TV Licence + Internet Inc
- Place Group "No Deposit Flexible Move In"
Property reference number 5697547. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
STUDIO, WEST END LINCOLN, LN1 AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE IN AND ALSO WITH FLEXIBLE MOVE IN DATES IN JUNE JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER 2016
STUDIOS AT RICHMOND ROAD START AT £135 PW UP TO £160 PW
£145 PW WEEK STUDIO SHOWN -ABSOLUTELY NO MOVE IN FEES APPLY AND NO DEPOSIT NEEDED
***SHORT TERMS LETS MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR WHICH A RENTAL PREMIUM WILL APPLY***
- POPULAR CONVENIENT WEST END LOCATION
- FULLY REFURBISHED PROPERTIES
- MOVE IN DATES NORMALLY AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
- ALL BILLS COUNCIL TAX TV LICENCE AND 40MB FIBRE INTERNET INCLUDED
- FOR STUDENTS AND PROFESSIONALS
- MOVE IN PACK INC BEDDING KETTLE TOASTER ETC
- CHOICE OF DOUBLE BED OR SOFA BED
- EXCELLENT STORAGE, DESKS AND SHELVES
- RENT FROM THE UK'S MOST WELL REGULATED MULTI NATIONAL AWARD WINNING PRIVATE LANDLORD
- THE ONLY PRIVATE LANDLORD TO BE DASH UNIPOL AND MLAS ACCREDITED IN LINCOLN
- LOCAL ADMIN AND MAINTENANCE TEAM BASED FULL TIME IN LINCOLN
- SUPPORT 24 / 7 365 FROM OUR LONDON AND LINCOLN OFFICES
Top quality Studio within a sympathetically restored and refurbished period house In Lincoln's West End, close to the town centre, the waterfront area and all local universities.
This Studio forms part of a fully compliant HMO where tenants benefit from having a private en suite shower and WC plus access to at least one full kitchen [with sink, oven, hob, and extract] and use of other facilities including a sunny garden, a large shed and a laundry room with washer and a separate dryer.
All Bills (gas electric water and heating- unlimited and unmonitored) Council Tax, TV Licence and 40mb Fibre Broadband are included in the rent.
This Studio is available from Place Group UK who are a multi national award winning ISO accredited private landlord with offices in both London and Lincoln, who specialise in supplying high quality safe and secure professional and student housing.
Attractive period features such as original cornicing and tessellated floors have been retained as part of the comprehensive refurbishment programme of this period house in one of Lincoln's most prestige town centre locations.
- Unlimited "All Bills Inclusive" including unlimited and unmonitored gas, electric, water and heating
- Council Tax included
- TV Licence included
- Sky 40mb Fibre Optic Internet included
- Cat 6 Wired and Cisco Wireless Access Point in each Studio
- 24 inch Flat screen LED TV in each Studio
- Private en-suite shower and WC
- Access to full kitchen with oven hob and extract
- Washing machine and dryer in communal laundry room
- Communal garden (gardener included)
- Cleaner for common areas
- Local management with 24 hour support and call out
- Backing of a well resourced national multi award winning accredited experienced HMO private landlord
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
- Working Professionals
- Nurses, Doctors, and hospital staff
- Flexible reference and deposit policy
- Overseas students accepted
Safe and Secure:
- Fully compliant HMO accommodation with all currently applicable safety standards exceeded from an accredited landlord
- Safe prestige town centre location with all amenities in walking distance
RENT: The guide rent is £135 - £160 per week depending on room size and lease length. The studio shown in the photographs represents a £145 studio out of a range of studios priced between £135 - £160 per week available at this location. Guide rents can be viewed at www.pguk.co/rents
EPC: ALL Bills ARE Included
ABSOLUTELY NO MOVE IN FEES APPLY AND NO DEPOSIT NEEDED
PHOTOS: Where refurbishments are underway, adverts may unavoidably show a combination of photos from different units within existing Place Homes Lincoln developments.
Once you have been in touch with us, we are happy to forward floor plans and "in progress photos" and we try hard to keep our Facebook page updated with progress of all our projects - we will refer you to our Facebook page when you register with us and our high profile Group CEO is always available to be contacted directly upon request.
* Please quote ref. 5697547 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-41172093.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5697547_36742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.