|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2013 (905 days ago)|
- Immaculate townhouse
- Convenient location
- Two double bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- Newly decorated
- EER: D
Full descriptionIMMACULATELY PRESENTED a FULLY FURNISHED two DOUBLE bedroom town house only a short distance from Queens Drive. Having been newly decorated and with off road parking this house is ready to move into IMMEDIATELY.
The accommodation comprises: entrance hall with storage cupboard, dining kitchen with modern units, oven and hob, washing machine, fridge/freezer and dining table with chairs, lounge with solid wood flooring, two sofa's and coffee table.
To the first floor is a landing with two storage cupboards, double bedroom with double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers, second double bedroom with double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers, separate wc, bathroom with airing cupboard and electric shower over the bath.
The property benefits from enclosed rear patio garden with patio furniture, gas central heating and off road parking for two cars. CALL TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
As part of our application process, Tenant fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement and an inventory. Please note that these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact us prior to viewing the property for full details of the fees payable – and at least before you make any decision about this property. Our Team can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated. Please also note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following:
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce Proof of Identification, Proof of Address, a wage slip and signed Terms and Conditions prior to referencing proceeding. We would ask for your co-operation so that we can quickly process your application.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions yourself.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000002483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by invisible , John German - West Bridgford - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.