Mixed Use to rentCharles Henry Street, Birmingham, B12
Let by Us
13,566 sq. ft.
- 13,566 sq ft (1,260 sq m)
- Available Immediately
- Two floor office, yard access
- Includes allocated Car Park spaces
- Well Located on Charles Henry Street,central spot
Property reference number 5708136. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
We are proud to present a two storey office building. The property is located on Great Charles Street in the area of Digbeth. The property is approximately 1.5 miles south of Birmingham City Centre.
A3 Planning permission granted - Restaurant / Cafe / Dining / Banqueting Suite - Ideal location for continental cuisine / events venue
The property is situated on Charles Henry Street close to the Highgate/ Belgrave Middleway, giving good access to the motorway network through the Aston Expressway,
The property comprises two storey offices to the front elevation. The offices are entered from Charles Henry Street and comprise a mix of open plan and cellular accommodation with toilet and kitchen facilities.
Total internal area:
Total:6,000 sq ft
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on flexible terms
£24,000 Per Annum
Classes A3 (Restaurant / Cafe / Dining / Banqueting) B1 (light industrial) or B8 (storage and distribution)
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Agent has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
* Please quote ref. 5708136 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-41207577.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5708136_36376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.