|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2017 (334 days ago)|
- Wood Flooring
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Seperate Reception Room
- Communal Outside Space
- Dristrict Line
- Piccadilly Line
A spacious apartment in an art deco building right in the heart of Earls Court. The property benefits from hard hot water and central heating include within the building. The property also has a communal garden which is well maintained with areas to sit and socialise.
A spacious apartment in an art deco building right in the heart of Earls Court. The property benefits from hard water and central heating included within the building. The property also has a communal garden which is well maintained with areas to sit and socialise.
The accommodation comprises of three very large double bedrooms, one with an en-suite. The main reception room is spacious including space for dinner and a relaxing sofa area. The kitchen has all utilies including dishwasher, washing machine and a large fridge freezer. The bathroom comes with bathtub and shower over head. Additional features include wooden flooring and excellent storage, this property is a real must view.
The closest public transport is available is Earls Court station about a three minute walk, from where regular tubes go into the city and west. There are also great local amenities including great bars and restaurants within walking distance of the property.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-41229933.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5295G2221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Earls Court Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.