|Added on Rightmove:||13 April 2016 (464 days ago)|
- Striking four bedroom fully refurbished house
- Set in a beautiful and quaint mews
- Offering fantastic living space over all four floors
- Integrated home audio, lighting system and floor heating
- Benefits from a private garage, storage and an internal lift
- Stunning master bedroom with two en-suites and wet room
- Vast reception room plus large family room in the basement
SHORT LET. This exceptional four bedroom fully refurbished house is set in a beautiful mews, offering a fantastic living space over four floors with integrated home audio, lighting system and benefits from underfloor heating.
The property is located in a pretty cobbled mews moments from bustling Earls Court and fashionable Kensington High Street. Transport links include Earls Court Underground Station (District and Piccadilly lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 978436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.