|Added on Rightmove:||19 April 2016 (578 days ago)|
- Semi-furnished three bedroom town house in great condition
- Large reception room with space for dining
- Good-sized fully fitted kitchen and ample storage throughout
- Lovely double bedrooms with two private balconies
- Newly refurbished bathrooms
- Lovely garden with outside decking area
- Off-street parking
- Short walk from Charlton station
SHORT LET. This lovely and modern three bedroom town house is arranged over three floors and boasts contemporary décor throughout, a spacious reception room leading to a private garden and wonderful, bright bedrooms.
Victoria Way is located in a residential area moments away from good shops, restaurants, amenities with Charlton Railway station only a short walk away for links to central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 979072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.