|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||14 April 2016 (796 days ago)|
- Located in the heart of Kensington
- Newly refurbished duplex
- 24hour CCTV with Video Entry
- Stone's throw from Kensington High Street
- High range of local amenities
- Air cooling systems
- Available furnished or unfurnished
- Close to High Street Kensington Kensington
Faron Sutaria Earls Court Lettings are pleased to offer this newly refurbished duplex overlooking a quiet courtyard at the rear of this portered building with lift. The property on the ground and first floor and is set over 1,334 sq. ft. with two bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms and the master bedroom features a fantastic walk in wardrobe.
Other features include a very large reception / dining area leading into a large kitchen with fully integrated appliances including a large American style fridge freezer, dish washer and large 5 ring gas hob/ cooker.
The apartment has been individually designed to the highest specification allowing for space, light and style.
This modern contemporary apartment building is well located in the heart of Kensington just a stone’s throw from Kensington High Street and conveniently located for international designer shops, transport links, restaurants, international schools, The Royal Albert Hall and the open spaces of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. Energy Rating B
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-41394468.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000376786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Earls Court .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.